G&P Concrete strives to deliver high-quality and cost-effective concrete construction services to our clients. To ensure that we complete all of our projects on schedule, we only hire motivated, professional, and highly skilled individuals in our team.
We value our relationships with everyone we work with, and we are proud to be fair and true to all employees, clients, vendors, and partners. Because of our dependability, drive, and integrity, we have gained the trust of many residential and commercial property owners in St. Louis County and nearby areas. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day to become one of the most trusted concrete contractors in the industry.
Who We Are
G&P Concrete has been in the local flatwork concrete market for more than a decade and is under new ownership as of May 2018. The current ownership is a family-operated company that delivers impressive flatwork concrete projects for homeowners, home builders, and commercial project managers.
Our union workforce is a closely knit team that has decades of combined experience. Because of the relatively small size of our team, we can focus on each of our clients’ individual needs. We can also easily monitor every crew member’s application of our core principles.
We keep our operations streamlined and efficient to ensure on-time delivery of our projects. Additionally, we continually invest in equipping our workforce, hiring, training, and retaining only the best team members to exceed our clients’ expectations.
What We Aim For
We strive to create value for our clients through innovative and creative flatwork concrete projects. Aside from delivering outstanding projects, we also do not forget the importance of serving one another in the company. We work as a team and empower each other by being patient, kind, humble, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest, and committed.
In our continuous effort to be a highly regarded flatwork company, we utilize the following objectives:
- To complete all projects on budget and on time, every time
- To handle all projects, both large and small, with the same attention to detail and level of commitment
- To build lasting and meaningful relationships with clients and vendors
- To provide a quality of workmanship that sets the industry standard
- To possess an awareness in the way of energy efficiency and environmental responsibility
- To maintain the highest level of health and safety practices within our workforce
- To provide meaningful career opportunities for our employees
Product Supplier Information
We primarily work with the following suppliers: